Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BIG ELECTION NEWS from Massachusetts

Big news from Massachusetts: Obama, Pelosi and Reid defeat Mass. attorney general, Martha Coakley, in upset election. Coakley stated, "This is completely unfair. I was and am the most competent and experienced candidate. I should have won easily. I just feel ganged up against. It's hard to believe but Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano and Harry Reid have done more to destroy the Democratic party in one year than George Bush did the Republicans in eight. It's just unfair, unfair, unfair. Obama and the rest should change their party affiliation NOW, lest there be nothing left of the Democratic party by Arbor Day. I'll have to join my victorious opponent, Scott Brown, in saying, 'Mr. President, TRUCK YOU!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment